Our quest here at Mischievous Design is to produce rad ethical fashion and show appreciation for all types of peoples. Regardless of body type, hair color, eye color, etc, we want to see you! We want to represent everyone fairly and give all of us the opportunity to feel amazing. With that being said, if you would like to model some Mischievous Design clothing or write something for one of our blogs, we would love to hear from you!
All of our products are made to order in facilities that are eco-friendly and treat all employees with the highest respect. We strongly believe ethical fashion is the future. Ethical in both the labor used to produce & ethical to the planet and future sapient beings who inhabit it.
We are always working hard to create new things, better ourselves, our business practices, and our products. We are creating new designs and are open to feedback and suggestions for upcoming collections.
Go forth, be mischievous, wear amazing eco-friendly clothes & spread good vibes.
|Be you. Get creative. Do what you want & don't hurt anyone #motto|
- All artwork is original and created for Mischievous Design
- Current artist collaboration: Jonny Draco
- Every item is made to order, 100% sweatshop free in ethically and eco-friendly facilities with ever increasing use of renewable energies.
- One Tree Panted Reforestation partner. Every purchase plants a tree in the USA!
- Dresses, leggings, skirts, & kimonos are made with EcoPoly fabric that uses 70% less water, heat and energy to produce!
- No hassle returns if the item is unwashed & unworn.
- Have a suggestion? I love feedback send it to: email@example.com
- We ship worldwide!